Freepatternsarea.com is a website that publishes free patterns and projects for personal uses. The designs we have prepared are drawn manually in 2D CAD software. Then they are converted into the vector and 3D file formats. This is why our drawings are smooth. Files are published in many formats such as dwg, dxf, eps, pdf, svg, png, pdf, and stl in order to let every industry to benefit from these designs. These files are cuttable and printable digital files. You can download our designs in all of these file formats for free. Our visitors can scale the dimensions of the designs without any loss in resolution. They can find the free 2D, 3D and graphics software in the free software section of our website.
We work for days and sometimes for weeks in order to prepare a design and share it with our visitors. It takes lots of our time. Please pay attention to the conditions in the License Agreement section by being aware of this.
Please contact us in case you have troubles in downloading the files.
There are various digital plans are available for beginners and experienced craftsmen in this category of our website. Software usage increased with the widespread use of technology. This is why our plans are digital plans instead of classic detailed and complicated plans. You can work on these plans by opening them with 2D and 3D software. These plans are also compatible with digital cutting machines. You can use the free dxf and dwg CAD files in all CNC-based cutting machines. You can also get a cut template print from printers with other file formats.
There are various templates ready for cutting and printing in this category. They can be used in many areas since we prepare them in 8 different free file formats. They are suitable for CNC, laser, plasma, water jet, scroll saw, printers, and printing machines. You can also use them with various materials such as cardboard, paper, felt, fabric, wood, metal, leather, vinyl in DIY works. You can create decorative objects.
File formats and some related software:
- .dwg, .dxf for 2d cad software programs: Autocad, Draftsight, NanocCAD
- .eps for vector programs: Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Inkscape.
- .png for photo editing, image creation and graphic design software: GIMP, Adobe Photoshop.
- .svg is vector based graphics in XML format: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Flash Professional CC, Adobe InDesign CC 2017, Microsoft Visio 2016, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, Corel PaintShop Pro, Inkscape, CADSoftTools ABViewer.
- .pdf Portable Document Format: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- .cdr files for vector programs: CorelDRAW, Inkscape.
- .stl for 3d cad software: Solidworks, 3ds Max, Rhino3D, Blender …