The angelfish, catfish, bass, and clownfish vector design package contains black and white images of fish. The package includes free fish PNG, SVG, DXF, PDF, CDR, DWG, and STL files. It also includes free downloadable fish graphic vectors, outline templates, and CAD drawings files.
The fish species included in this Vector Package are:
Angelfish (Pterophyllum): A small fish species found in tropical freshwater. They are native to various locations in the Amazon Basin, Orinoco Basin, and the Guiana Shield in South America. They have a round body, triangular dorsal fin, and anal fin which allows them to hide vertically among roots and plants. They are known for their elegant swimming behavior and are one of the most popular freshwater fish in the aquarium hobby.
Catfish (Siluriformes): The common name for a variety of freshwater fish species belonging to the family Siluriformes. They live in various habitats from slow or stagnant waters to fast-moving rivers. They can be found on every continent except Antarctica. The name catfish refers to the whiskers or barbels found around their mouths that resemble a cat’s whiskers.
Bass: One of the most popular fish species for fishing. There are hundreds of species of fish known as bass worldwide, that include both freshwater and saltwater types. The type of bass we have drawn in our vector design is the largemouth bass. This species is known to be one of the most aggressive and smart types of bass. Largemouth bass is known for its wide mouth which it uses to swallow its prey whole. They are usually caught by anglers using artificial lures or live bait, and are known for their strong fighting ability when caught.
Clownfish or Anemonefish: There are at least 30 known species of clownfish that live in the shallow waters of the Indian Ocean, Red Sea, and Western Pacific. They form a symbiotic relationship with anemones, which provide protection from predators. The clownfish also bring food to the anemone and clean it of parasites. This adorable species is best known for its appearance in the movies “Finding Nemo” and “Finding Dory”. They are popular as aquarium pets, and are known for their hardy nature and ability to adapt to captivity.
The file types included in this fish designs package are:
We have published these drawings in eight file types that you can download for free. These are fish SVG, PNG, EPS, PDF, DXF, DWG, CDR, and STL files.
• The black and white fish PNG file is a high-resolution transparent raster graphic file. You can also use the fish images in this file as clipart.
• The fish EPS file is a vector file format that is generally required for professional and high-quality printing. You can scale the fish vector images in the EPS file without loss of resolution.
• The free fish SVG design file can be used both as a vector and as a cutting file for machines such as Cricut and laser cutters.
• The DXF and DWG files contain fish CAD block files, which can be used in your ocean or underwater themed CAD projects.
• The printable PDF fish templates file contains line art drawings.
• The CDR file contains the outline vector drawings of these fish images.
• The STL file contains the 3D CAD designs of these fish drawings.
Download Fish Graphic Vector Files for Free.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)