Copyright, All rights of use are reserved. (Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
Examples of copyright cases: https://www.lumendatabase.org/
FreePatternsArea is a free design and 2d, 3d and vector project files provider service. FreePatternsArea assumes that all copyright issues are resolved (even when told otherwise) and that users don’t have permission to use the designs, concepts and ideas presented in site without permission.
This website is run by FreePatternsArea and is protected by national and international legislation relating to intellectual and industrial property.
The models, text, designs, images, structure, trademarks and other elements of this website are protected by FreePatternsArea intellectual and industrial property rights and/or those of the third parties who own the above mentioned things and who have duly authorized their use on the website either by completing a registration form or through agreements established with FreePatternsArea on the transfer of rights of use.
Any modification, reproduction, adaptation, transmission, translation, public communication, or any other use of all or part of the website’s contents carried out in any form or by any electronic, mechanical or other means is strictly prohibited unless prior permission in writing has been granted by FreePatternsArea or the third parties. Any infringement of these rights may lead to extrajudicial, judicial, civil or criminal proceedings as appropriate.
Unless permission is given, FreePatternsArea does not grant any type of license or permission of use in relation to its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other property or right associated with the website, its services or content. The legitimacy of all the rights relating to content provided by users is the exclusive responsibility of the above mentioned users.
There are a few rules for using the materials from this website:
1. You are not allowed to copy the designs to your website, however if you want to use the designs or models on your website , you are only allowed to do so by following the stated copyright.
2. If you are an individual and you would like to design things for personal use, you can use all the plans and patterns from this website free of cost, but you have to respect the stated copyright.
3. If you are company that wants to design a product based on our plans or patterns for commercial use then please consider the thing that we spend a lot of time, work and knowledge to keep this website up to date and make all the documents, we think it would be fair if you first contact us by dropping us a message in the Contact Us section.
4. If you have your own website and you would like to publish some of our materials on it – please contact us first! We do NOT allow publishing of our complete procedures, plans and materials. If you want to do so then in that case it is necessary to add link to our website. It is our right not to allow publishing our materials on your website if it don’t match our criteria.
5. If you are publishing company and you would like to publish our materials in some publication then we will be more than happy to let you do that. However, please contact us by dropping us a message.
For the purposes of preserving any possible intellectual property rights in the event a user or third party believes that their legitimate rights have been infringed due to the inclusion of certain content on the website, must be notified in writing by sending us a message through contact us form.
The following information must be provided:
The personal details identifying the owner of the rights that have allegedly been infringed. If the complaint is submitted by a third party who is not the owner, the capacity in which he/she is representing the owner must be indicated.
A description of the content that is protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the website.
Evidence of the existence, ownership and validity of the intellectual property rights in question.
A clear declaration that the complaining party will take full responsibility for the accuracy of the details and information submitted in the notification discussed in this section.