Last Updated: 25/03/2023
All rights of use for the content on Freepatternsarea.com are reserved under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license.
For examples of copyright cases, please visit: https://www.lumendatabase.org/
FreePatternsArea is a free design and 2D, 3D, and vector project files provider service. FreePatternsArea assumes that all copyright issues are resolved (even when told otherwise) and that users do not have permission to use the designs, concepts, and ideas presented on the site without permission. This website is operated by FreePatternsArea and is protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws.
The models, text, designs, images, structure, trademarks, and other elements of this website are protected by FreePatternsArea’s intellectual and industrial property rights and/or those of the third parties who own the mentioned elements and who have duly authorized their use on the website either by completing a registration form or through agreements established with FreePatternsArea on the transfer of rights of use.
Any modification, reproduction, adaptation, transmission, translation, public communication, or any other use of all or part of the website’s contents carried out in any form or by any electronic, mechanical, or other means is strictly prohibited unless prior written permission has been granted by FreePatternsArea or the third parties. Any infringement of these rights may lead to extrajudicial, judicial, civil, or criminal proceedings as appropriate.
- You are not allowed to copy the designs to your website. However, if you want to use the designs or models on your website, you may do so by following the stated copyright.
- If you are an individual who would like to use the designs for personal use, you can use all the plans and patterns from this website free of cost, but you must respect the stated copyright.
- If you are a company that wants to design a product based on our plans or patterns for commercial use, please note that we spend a lot of time, work, and knowledge to keep this website up to date and create all the documents. We do not even exhibit these designs in our own shops. They are not for commercial use.
- If you have your own website and would like to publish some of our materials on it, please contact us first! We do NOT allow publishing of our complete procedures, plans, and materials. If you want to do so, it is necessary to add a link to our website. We reserve the right not to allow publishing our materials on your website if it does not match our criteria.
- If you are a publishing company and would like to publish our materials in a publication, we will be more than happy to let you do that. However, please contact us by sending us a message through our contact form.
Reporting Copyright Infringements
For the purposes of preserving any possible intellectual property rights, if a user or third party believes that their legitimate rights have been infringed due to the inclusion of certain content on the website, they must notify us in writing by sending us a message through our contact form.
The following information must be provided:
- The personal details identifying the owner of the rights that have allegedly been infringed. If the complaint is submitted by a third party who is not the owner, the capacity in which they are representing the owner must be indicated